Terms & Conditions
Alva Fusion Ltd, Terms and Conditions
All fees will be paid prior to the commencement of training unless prior arrangements are made with Alva Fusion Ltd.
The course fee includes, training, assessment and certification fees, course documentation and administration.
Cancellation, Change and Refund Policy
Cancellation and change fees are addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request:
- Cancellation requested 14 or more days prior to the commencement of the course: Full amount refunded or held in credit for future use.
- Change of date requested 14 or more days prior to the commencement of the course: No change fee.
- Cancellation requested 13 to 7 days prior to commencement of the course: 50% refunded or held in credit for future use.
- Change of date requested 13 to 7 days prior to commencement of the course: 50% refunded or held in credit for future use.
- Cancellation within 6 days prior to course commencement, no show on the day, arrive too late, withdrawal during the course: All monies forfeited.
Where a refund is due to a candidate, the applicable refund amount will be provided within thirty days.
Evidence of Qualifications
Course participants are required to supply evidence of their qualifications on the first day of the course. The website and pre-course correspondence will set out this requirement. If the evidence is not supplied by the participant, the enrolment will be cancelled and entry to the course will be refused. In this case the course fees will not be refunded or held in credit.
From time to time, deposits may be required to secure a place on an upcoming course. These deposits are non-refundable.
Arriving late to a course affects the learning outcomes of all students. Alva Fusion reserves the right to refuse entry to candidates who arrive late to a course.
Course Information Pack
Alva Fusion Ltd makes available an information pack for all course participants. The purpose of the information pace is to provide participants with information in resolving any issues that may arise during the course of study. Included are items such as our relevant policies and procedures,
Alva Fusion Ltd reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur a full refund and/or an opportunity to reschedule (without penalty) will be offered.
Alva Fusion Ltd reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content, trainers or method of presentation at its discretion.
Alva Fusion Ltd will not accept liability for loss of earnings, loss of profits or revenues, direct or indirect losses or consequences which you may incur. Our maximum liability to you will extend only to the value of the course fee paid.
Placement of an order for services constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.